Romanian Intellectual Property Litigation
Phone: +40 213 359 000
Fax: +40 213 260 636
We assess the risk and economic viability of disputes to focus on achieving solutions to any disputes, whether that be through formal court proceedings or by alternative dispute resolution, including international arbitration and mediation.Our litigation experience spans all areas of intellectual property. For example, we frequently act in:
- Trade-mark infringement, passing off and unfair competition disputes
- Patent infringement and validity claims
- Anti-counterfeiting and copyright disputes, including custom seizures and infringement actions relating to design copies, look-alikes, and grey imports/parallel trade.
- Copyright, design right and database right infringements
- Disputes involving licensing, the transfer of intellectual property rights, or technology-related transactions
Once the available options have been assessed and the strategy agreed, our aim is to always resolve disputes quickly and effectively with as little disruption to the client’s business as possible and, of course, minimising total expenditure for the client. We believe our impressive success rate in all litigation areas is a fair indicator of our ability to deliver on this objective.